We require the actors who join us to have undertaken a long list of actions regarding safety, hygiene and the welfare of their customers because of the coronavirus pandemic. Among other things, we require that the actors:
- Have trained their personnel and committed them to corona-proof actions.
- Have instructed their personnel on how to act in case of an illness: they must not come to work if they are ill, they must get tested, and be in self-quarantine.
- Adhere to the instructions of the National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) on corona safety.
- Adhere to the instructions of the Regional State Administrative Agency and restrictions on gatherings.
- Offer their customers and personnel hand sanitiser and an opportunity to wash hands.
- Have intensified their cleaning measures and take cleaning instructions into account to guarantee corona safety.
- Have planned how they direct their customers in the premises of the company taking into account safe distances.
- Have placed instructions regarding corona for their customers on their website or on-site where the customers are.
- Have developed their service processes taking corona safety into account (possibilities to pay with a card, book tickets online, give instructions to the customers in advance on how to arrive on-site, among other things).
- Have notified their customers on the actions they have undertaken to guarantee safe service.
- Adhere to the regional instructions of authorities on wearing face masks.
All the actors of the tourism and events sector whose operations comply with the requirements listed above are welcome to join in. Participation is free of charge.
Turku Science Park Oy
+358 50 559 0549